Each year Oxted Parish Council considers applications for Grant Aid. The purpose is to provide cash assistance to projects, charities or community programmes which are expressly supporting the Oxted and Hurst Green areas. The Council prefers to provide funds for specific capital investment or projects but requests for support towards running costs will also be considered.
- Oxted Guide Hut – £800
- Matthew’s Friends – £1000
- Age Concern Oxted, Limpsfield & District – £500.00
- St Mary’s Oxted Church Parochial Council – £400.00
- St. Catherine’s Hospice – £400.00
- Oxted Citizens Advice Bureau – £400.00
- Oxted Young Persons Theatre – £500.00